My Boyfriend Is Type-B
Working like slave or whatever this week...sianz lor, so that is why havent been updating this blog..Hmmm... what should I say? Past few days just working and working...not much, just that on Wedenesday I managed to catch a movie, Korean movie, "My Boyfriend Is Type B"

I thought it was really good as the review hasnt been positive lor.In the end I still went to watch with some gal pals cum colleauges... Ha! We are assigned to first row! Kaoz..I though weekdays..but I forgot it is holidays for school... Hmm...the show turn out pretty fun, with handsome and pretty leads... Notes to reality...Movies always reflect our lives...I find that sometimes what happen in the show really do happen in life.. Please guys and gals, just do treasure what you have.
Yet another day passed...this weekend off! Yeah! Maybe going Kbox with friends...Me got VIP card leh...15% off..haha
PS: Anyone know the title of this song? By Wu Ke Qun

I thought it was really good as the review hasnt been positive lor.In the end I still went to watch with some gal pals cum colleauges... Ha! We are assigned to first row! Kaoz..I though weekdays..but I forgot it is holidays for school... Hmm...the show turn out pretty fun, with handsome and pretty leads... Notes to reality...Movies always reflect our lives...I find that sometimes what happen in the show really do happen in life.. Please guys and gals, just do treasure what you have.
Yet another day passed...this weekend off! Yeah! Maybe going Kbox with friends...Me got VIP card leh...15% off..haha
PS: Anyone know the title of this song? By Wu Ke Qun







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home