Yo! What's Up!
Arghh..Down with stupid flu and sore throat..argh! Sianz... Yesterday heading for work, it had been interesting from the start...hmmm haha...Don't know to laugh or what.. First I saw this old uncle in front of me up the stairs.. Didnt notice much at first.. Then I saw that he was wearing a very thin material peach colour pants and he was wearing black brief!! Kaoz... I didnt know this uncle could be so happening with his fashion (Don't ask me why I never take a picture and put in the blog, I am not a pervert) After that, suddenly there is this guy walking pass me at reception. He suddenly waved at me, and go "Hey! Today got work ah? So Cham..." I was stunned for a moment, he act as he knew me for 10 years... and I couldnt recall who he was... Oh no! So I just told him..."Oh ya lorx, no choice mah", smiled and walked off... Hmmm am I having bad memories or what?
Later in the evening, I went to watch "Monster In Law" with Pamela. Yo people you should watch this ah! You would laugh till u pengz.. Witty script..Kudos to the scriptwriter and of course the credits also goes to the artistes!

Later late at night, I got a weird missed call... all the way from Taiwan. When I called back it was some digital mailbox thing that congrats you to winning a car... When I told this to a friend, she said her neighbour also got this call. Hmmm wonder if this was a scam or something...but the thing was...how did they get my number? I didn't use my original number last time when I was in Taiwan... Hmmm I wonder what happens if I had pick up that call...

Me and Tiffany at Thumper On 21 May
Later in the evening, I went to watch "Monster In Law" with Pamela. Yo people you should watch this ah! You would laugh till u pengz.. Witty script..Kudos to the scriptwriter and of course the credits also goes to the artistes!

Later late at night, I got a weird missed call... all the way from Taiwan. When I called back it was some digital mailbox thing that congrats you to winning a car... When I told this to a friend, she said her neighbour also got this call. Hmmm wonder if this was a scam or something...but the thing was...how did they get my number? I didn't use my original number last time when I was in Taiwan... Hmmm I wonder what happens if I had pick up that call...

Me and Tiffany at Thumper On 21 May







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home