Last Day Of Heartlanders
Finally..Heartlanders coming to an end, although there are going to be some pick-up shoots this weekend...ahh...I still haven't take pictures with my gang you know..I am the "Da-Jie" leh! Whahah!

Me & Weiwei From DreamForest

Me & Romeo

Me & WeiWei Again!
Work till like don't know what today...so many last minute work pop in and I had been on my feet whole bloody day...Sometimes my friends say it is so glamorous to work with the stars..Let me tell u...glam my foot! Went home like a shattered piece of wood..damn tired...mind you.. Looking forward to my off day

Me & Weiwei From DreamForest

Me & Romeo

Me & WeiWei Again!
Work till like don't know what today...so many last minute work pop in and I had been on my feet whole bloody day...Sometimes my friends say it is so glamorous to work with the stars..Let me tell u...glam my foot! Went home like a shattered piece of wood..damn tired...mind you.. Looking forward to my off day







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home