Home Alone
woah...super hot weather today ah...woke up in sweat! My room is 31degC ..mind you! Ahh... Today off day...but then couldnt get anyone to go out with me..so gotta nuan at home again, most frens at work or having examz..kaoz. Went to read newspaper and cannot tahan the heat...and went to bath. Romeo, saw your idol rumoured to be retiring music scene in newspaper ah..hope this talented lady would not do it ah. Came online to surf and write blogs...watch my vcd "Please Teach Me English" korean movie..Although watch before but i still enjoyed this romantic goofy comedy. Hope to be able to visit Hong Kong again soon...buy plenty VCDs back and shopping!! Wahaha! By the way, anyone know where the Espirt warehouse outlet in HK moved to? It is no longer in Sheraton Hotel leh. Thinking of going Korea or Shanghai in June. Hmmm, planning to get new tattoo for my back hip..hehe, but havent find any design I like. Maybe I should design one myself like what Adam Chen said :P So far I only got one small tribal design on my ankle lor







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home