DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Initial D








cool dudes in the movie...out on 23 June...Should I watch? Got 3 of my favourite yandaoz!!! And the car they use...whoa! Speechless! Ooooo...haha! Edison even shaved his own head at the press conference (so I heard from the Entertainment news) But then watch in chinese a bit sianz leh..maybe if I really want..I get the VCD when I go HK next time bah... Check the movie website...super nice Initial D The Movie

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

I'm waiting for this movie too... waited until my neck became long...

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter