Beauties & The Glasses
Yet another day...haizz...my family members gotta coming back from Bangkok... xianz.. Heartlanders shoot ending soon..Kinda miss all the crazy gang ah..Yo! Felicia! Tiff! Weiwei! Romeo! Andie! Guys and Gals we keep in touch Ya?! Looking forward to wrap party and ya man...go crazy and out for fun on that day

Me and Felicia
Watch "House of Wax" the other day...kaoz...should be called "House Of Disgust" think it is much bloodier and gorier than "Creep" but maybe better story plot? Hmm...but I think Paris Hilton didnt need much acting talents... All she needs to do is running in her bra, make out with her boyfriend and runs.. Went orchard yesterday...had Sakae sushi at Wheelock and wanted to use my 20% voucher at TOPSHOP Isetan..but not usable there..cos it is under Isetan management there and the staff there although helpful but there is one guy that gave us a funny look...hmm or should i say sister...not that I despise this guy..but then he got this cocky attitude! Maybe he thought me and my frens are prettier than him...oppz in the end I got a new retro green sunglasses elsewhere! Yeah!

Cool Babe? Or Ultraman? Hahah

Me and Felicia
Watch "House of Wax" the other day...kaoz...should be called "House Of Disgust" think it is much bloodier and gorier than "Creep" but maybe better story plot? Hmm...but I think Paris Hilton didnt need much acting talents... All she needs to do is running in her bra, make out with her boyfriend and runs.. Went orchard yesterday...had Sakae sushi at Wheelock and wanted to use my 20% voucher at TOPSHOP Isetan..but not usable there..cos it is under Isetan management there and the staff there although helpful but there is one guy that gave us a funny look...hmm or should i say sister...not that I despise this guy..but then he got this cocky attitude! Maybe he thought me and my frens are prettier than him...oppz in the end I got a new retro green sunglasses elsewhere! Yeah!

Cool Babe? Or Ultraman? Hahah







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home