DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dear Felicia..

Felicia ...Felicia..Dun be so mean..force me to write you a love letter..hahah..Just ask you to help me pass an envelope to Tiffany mah... Jealous ah? Hahha :X ok here it goes...
Dear Felicia,
First time I saw you, you are so innocent
Endearing, bubbly which I felt after knowin you
Live by your dreams
Indulge me...your honey?! :X
Cranky gal you could be
In love with yourself before others would care for you
Always keep in touch and remember me :P

hahah...I couldnt believe I wrote this..kaoz...sounds sooo eeekk... me not les ok?

2 Comments:

Blogger Handsel said...

i also want poem!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger minGli said...

haha...ok i write u one soon when i have inspiration

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter