Oppz!
Hey Tiff! I read your blog.. I knew you were kinda unhappy that night, I am sorry it turned out this way. But I guess both of you were just too much in love, that is why things become unhappy a while. It is a blessing to you gal! That u actually found someone that loves u so much and be protective to you and couldnt spare a minute to be separate from you.. (sounds too mushy? but that is 200% true)
Or rather, take me for an example, I am single for almost 3 years and no.... I am not desprate, cos I simply could not trust guys now. Out of my 3 relationships last time.. 2 of them betrayed me. How is that? The first two timed me, he didnt even bothered to explain to me when his two-timing ways were accidentally exposed by a mutual friend. The second one, I dumped him, cos he was simply too self centered that I couldnt stand it...all he talked were about HIMSELF and HIMSELF, i practically had no chance to speak my views. The last one was the most heart aching one...I simply didnt know or rather didnt expect it to happen to me. It was like a BIG taiwan idol drama. He gave me up to his f***ing brother, juz simply because his brother liked me. Hey dude! I am not a cargo that you could push here and there! That was the first time I really cried over a relationship
So Tiff..you are actually blessed...really blessed...do treasure this relationship gal!
Or rather, take me for an example, I am single for almost 3 years and no.... I am not desprate, cos I simply could not trust guys now. Out of my 3 relationships last time.. 2 of them betrayed me. How is that? The first two timed me, he didnt even bothered to explain to me when his two-timing ways were accidentally exposed by a mutual friend. The second one, I dumped him, cos he was simply too self centered that I couldnt stand it...all he talked were about HIMSELF and HIMSELF, i practically had no chance to speak my views. The last one was the most heart aching one...I simply didnt know or rather didnt expect it to happen to me. It was like a BIG taiwan idol drama. He gave me up to his f***ing brother, juz simply because his brother liked me. Hey dude! I am not a cargo that you could push here and there! That was the first time I really cried over a relationship
So Tiff..you are actually blessed...really blessed...do treasure this relationship gal!







2 Comments:
I know a lot of frens told me...that "you will meet someone u could trust in future" but then again I dun feel like going into relationships anymore...it is juz too ..i dun know how to put it.. anyway even if i do meet guys I have good impression...I juz treat them like normal frens and buddies...
I know a lot of frens told me...that "you will meet someone u could trust in future" but then again I dun feel like going into relationships anymore...it is juz too ..i dun know how to put it.. anyway even if i do meet guys I have good impression...I juz treat them like normal frens and buddies...
Post a Comment
<< Home