DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Happening ah!

Havent been updating...had been busy and coming home late!! I went to Lasalle SIA graduation showcase at Parkview Square on Thursday...the staff there dosent allow me to take the catolouge book! So angry..argh! The show is great.. Words to Pamela Soh! Great work pal! I like the skirt especially man... The rest of the showcase by other students, so are much too futuristic..almost like Star Wars for some.

On Friday, went to Zouk with Tiffany, Marcus, Felicia (with her boyfriend) and Nic, for the final party fashion showcase... We were there early but the queue is crawling super slow and it reached 10pm soon...and entry with invitation is not allowed anymore! :( Lucky for sharp eye Felicia who spotted Lebon! Hahah! and We "gate crashed" into the party. and later "gate crash" again to members area..:P Me and Tiffany party till late..yeah! We even downed a jug each of volka cranberry! It had been such a long time that I clubbed...I think since last year or so..I couldnt remember.. Was supposed to meet my friend for KTV next day at 10.30am, but NO! I couldnt make it to wake up lah.. so ended up I just meet Yenleng to shopping and makan...Bump into Terence Tay at Kinokuniya.. "Hey dude! U better take care ya? Dun strain yourself too much" Havent been catching up with you for a while. Around 5pm, Yenelng and me also dropped by at UAN to see see look look.. Romeo and his Phedhareign gang are hilrarous!! Hahah...Continue to perform well people! Maybe I could drop by when there are any events in future! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter