Bird Brain!!!
Sometimes I really wonder, does that mean when you are too long on the job makes you numb to everything around you and you started to talk nonsense? I dun mean you or me...I meant someone...someone whom I thought it is a figure of authority to respect. But after almost five years working with that someone...
I felt that the person is nothing but a square brain with malfunctioning....YES! and I think it happened through the entire life of that person. I had said nothing to been piled with work (as it is part of my job anyway), but yet sometimes been thrown in the office alone to face so much work that people see you as inefficient and yet been given verbal abuse..not only to me but also some other colleueges. Speaking for others...what is basically wrong when you are really sick and feeling extremely bad and wanted to go get a medicial certificate??? And that is not allowed??! So much work...and my colleuage having huge flu juz wanted to rest a day... the birdbrian simply said "no! you cannot get MC...juz come back to work tomolo" What the F***! And mind you! Last time when I was down with food poisoning, I came back to work, I wasnt even paid OT. Not that I love to go back and win sympathy...but there is work I need to do and no one on early morning shift to issue my program! The person still have the cheek to say.."can ask people to cover your work mah"..well ...who do I call in the middle of the night? and tell them the whole list of things to do?
And guess what? there is malfunction in that petite brain again today... "Aiyo! Office getting so messy..all dun want to tidy up then everybody go start looking for other jobs lah"Before I could react there went another sentence "so messy...think all people here at the wrong place"I think it is THAT brain that is in the wrong place..ehh hello! We have so many projects each...one overlap another...before we could clear previous project stuff totally...another project comes...who the heck got the spare time to go tidy up the entire office?! Even if we had that little space of time...we still need to breath and take a break...
I really dunno what to say.....probably my advice is...keep that brain of yours in proper place...maybe it hasnt been well used and had been rusty!
I felt that the person is nothing but a square brain with malfunctioning....YES! and I think it happened through the entire life of that person. I had said nothing to been piled with work (as it is part of my job anyway), but yet sometimes been thrown in the office alone to face so much work that people see you as inefficient and yet been given verbal abuse..not only to me but also some other colleueges. Speaking for others...what is basically wrong when you are really sick and feeling extremely bad and wanted to go get a medicial certificate??? And that is not allowed??! So much work...and my colleuage having huge flu juz wanted to rest a day... the birdbrian simply said "no! you cannot get MC...juz come back to work tomolo" What the F***! And mind you! Last time when I was down with food poisoning, I came back to work, I wasnt even paid OT. Not that I love to go back and win sympathy...but there is work I need to do and no one on early morning shift to issue my program! The person still have the cheek to say.."can ask people to cover your work mah"..well ...who do I call in the middle of the night? and tell them the whole list of things to do?
And guess what? there is malfunction in that petite brain again today... "Aiyo! Office getting so messy..all dun want to tidy up then everybody go start looking for other jobs lah"Before I could react there went another sentence "so messy...think all people here at the wrong place"I think it is THAT brain that is in the wrong place..ehh hello! We have so many projects each...one overlap another...before we could clear previous project stuff totally...another project comes...who the heck got the spare time to go tidy up the entire office?! Even if we had that little space of time...we still need to breath and take a break...
I really dunno what to say.....probably my advice is...keep that brain of yours in proper place...maybe it hasnt been well used and had been rusty!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home