Cutesy Rabbits
Went to Suntec City on Sunday... just pure shopping and eatting with a few pals, let our hair down from our work..yeah! Had you guys tried Pan-Pacific Hotel cakes and such!? So shiok and yummy..whoa! I had this cheesecake...it is so damn good and rich, it even had an apricot and a big strawberry on top..*slurp* and mind you it is not expensive wor...about the same price as Coffee Bean, $5.50 only (and the cheesecake at Coffee Bean is not as good as this!) I gurantee plus chop! There are a lot more other cakes, durian cake and tiramisu which are equally yummy! Heheh
After shopping a while, we went to this pet shop which mainly sell pet food, hamster and rabbits... so cute..some of the rabbits were let loose out in the shop.. One grey one which I think is the pet of the owner of the shop...got collar somemore...Oooo so adorable leh. The white one even looked up up when I asked it to..haha..

Dinner we had thai food..we ordered so much food but can finish lah...we all food junkie..haha I had Phad thai, the rest of my frens got tomyam noodles...then we got even otah, bbq squid, fried platter and finish off with thai iced desserts..*drool*
Today night shift...long time no night shift liaoz...got chance to take ride on my dad's motorbike again! Ha! Cos he picked me up whenever I got night shift.. Had always wanted to get a bike license..but my mom dun allow! *sobz* Moreover I heard nowadays very difficult to get bike license..
After shopping a while, we went to this pet shop which mainly sell pet food, hamster and rabbits... so cute..some of the rabbits were let loose out in the shop.. One grey one which I think is the pet of the owner of the shop...got collar somemore...Oooo so adorable leh. The white one even looked up up when I asked it to..haha..

Dinner we had thai food..we ordered so much food but can finish lah...we all food junkie..haha I had Phad thai, the rest of my frens got tomyam noodles...then we got even otah, bbq squid, fried platter and finish off with thai iced desserts..*drool*
Today night shift...long time no night shift liaoz...got chance to take ride on my dad's motorbike again! Ha! Cos he picked me up whenever I got night shift.. Had always wanted to get a bike license..but my mom dun allow! *sobz* Moreover I heard nowadays very difficult to get bike license..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home