The Magic BeGins....
Christmas is just around the corner.. What have you guys plan to do?? I have no plans yet..anyways, whatever festive season, I always just like that, like normal days..well.. what can I do? But probably Countdown 2006, I do have something on..hahah! *Winkz*

Went to watch Harry Potter on Thursday.. WOW! Hard to get tickets man.. should have prebooked wor..Every where in Orchard is full house. In the end, me, Rae, HuiRu, Verna, Tricia and her boyfriend, Darren, we all watched in Bugis. Ha! We watched from a weird angle on the side and on row 4! Guess we ended up with crooked neck, waist, legs and backside aching through the whole 3 hours plus.. Hahah, but it was an enjoyable movie lor. But I got no MRT to go home after that! Kaoz! Last train went off! Left only trains avaliable towards the east ONLY. I dont understand their schedules nor system you know. Once, I went to Punggol and managed to catch the last train,and I need to change at Outram Station for westbound trian.. guess what there is no train to the West anymore! WTF! Couldnt they arrange proper schedule? No logic man... Grrrrrrrr.. Enough of my blabbering.. We are talking about MAGIC now.. :D

*Blue Blue Lights*

Santa In That To Be Crystal Ball
Suntec City link way bridge... glowing with Christmas Magic already.. This is one of the nicest Xmas deco I seen so far. Those in Orchard are so typical... May we have our wishes come true during the Xmas.. and hope it would be a special day for me.. May all magic works for the night.. Gimme a mircale!
Quote Of The Day:"What Is Christmas To You?"

Went to watch Harry Potter on Thursday.. WOW! Hard to get tickets man.. should have prebooked wor..Every where in Orchard is full house. In the end, me, Rae, HuiRu, Verna, Tricia and her boyfriend, Darren, we all watched in Bugis. Ha! We watched from a weird angle on the side and on row 4! Guess we ended up with crooked neck, waist, legs and backside aching through the whole 3 hours plus.. Hahah, but it was an enjoyable movie lor. But I got no MRT to go home after that! Kaoz! Last train went off! Left only trains avaliable towards the east ONLY. I dont understand their schedules nor system you know. Once, I went to Punggol and managed to catch the last train,and I need to change at Outram Station for westbound trian.. guess what there is no train to the West anymore! WTF! Couldnt they arrange proper schedule? No logic man... Grrrrrrrr.. Enough of my blabbering.. We are talking about MAGIC now.. :D

*Blue Blue Lights*

Santa In That To Be Crystal Ball
Suntec City link way bridge... glowing with Christmas Magic already.. This is one of the nicest Xmas deco I seen so far. Those in Orchard are so typical... May we have our wishes come true during the Xmas.. and hope it would be a special day for me.. May all magic works for the night.. Gimme a mircale!
Quote Of The Day:"What Is Christmas To You?"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home