Dreams? Real Or Fiction?
I got this weird dream.. really wonder if it means anything, last time I also have funny dreams, not as in laughable, but you would scratch head while thinking about it.
This dream started this way.. or should I say I only remembered from this part onwards, me and my friend (someone I know in real life but I forgot who it was) were in a carpark in the basement, we were escaping from someone, and I got to find my vehicle, in the end it was a dark purple pick up or some sort. But the door to the driver seat was being opened and left hanging open. We got into the pick up and drove off..
I dont know where we ended up to, but it looked like a school. We went into the common bathroom, where there was a whole panel of glass window with white chiffon curtains. We were hiding under one of the shower head, all wet, peering through the window (dont ask me why we stand under the shower head). We saw the "bad people" we were supposed to be avoiding. We sneaked out of the bathroom and to my dark purple pick up. The door was being left opened again..
This time we got into the pick up, it turned into a bicycle..we rode all the way... and I woke up..duh! I got another weird dream last night, I wanna blog about it also but I clean forgot about it after 2 hours..hmm.. why does this happen? Last time I always remember every single detail.. now I couldnt.. Well *shrug*
Anyways, back to reality.. yeah! I found my long lost drink that I want! I found it in Liang Court, this drink is a cocktail of choya liquor and volka.. I first tasted it in Taiwan.

There were other flavours too, choya with red wine and choya with rum. The red wine one tasted heavenly too! Yummy! Too bad it wasnt found here in Singapore.. haizz
Quote Of The Day:"Life Is Such A Confusing State"
This dream started this way.. or should I say I only remembered from this part onwards, me and my friend (someone I know in real life but I forgot who it was) were in a carpark in the basement, we were escaping from someone, and I got to find my vehicle, in the end it was a dark purple pick up or some sort. But the door to the driver seat was being opened and left hanging open. We got into the pick up and drove off..
I dont know where we ended up to, but it looked like a school. We went into the common bathroom, where there was a whole panel of glass window with white chiffon curtains. We were hiding under one of the shower head, all wet, peering through the window (dont ask me why we stand under the shower head). We saw the "bad people" we were supposed to be avoiding. We sneaked out of the bathroom and to my dark purple pick up. The door was being left opened again..
This time we got into the pick up, it turned into a bicycle..we rode all the way... and I woke up..duh! I got another weird dream last night, I wanna blog about it also but I clean forgot about it after 2 hours..hmm.. why does this happen? Last time I always remember every single detail.. now I couldnt.. Well *shrug*
Anyways, back to reality.. yeah! I found my long lost drink that I want! I found it in Liang Court, this drink is a cocktail of choya liquor and volka.. I first tasted it in Taiwan.

There were other flavours too, choya with red wine and choya with rum. The red wine one tasted heavenly too! Yummy! Too bad it wasnt found here in Singapore.. haizz
Quote Of The Day:"Life Is Such A Confusing State"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home