Everything Is Eating Me..
一句接一句 一对接一对
谁的流行曲 现在已经几多岁
旧时某某拍著拖
脆弱到听失恋心碎
一句中一个 我们是一夥
如果流行曲就像日子的经过
就如你我爱甚麼
配乐也扣上那些歌
* 我们 有歌曲作伴
一起也一贯从来都不说你们
就如我们 总拒绝沉闷
就是有不满 总会找到心爱那一半
一个结婚了一个上班了也未算妖
唯一流行曲活在脑海改不了
但求永远发著烧 渴望要跳舞有多少
如今我长大了 如今我不寂寥
如今理想未了 如今我妄想草蜢跟我们妖
我们 有歌曲作伴
一起也一贯 从来都不说你们
就如我们 似歌曲一般从来是我伴
总会找到心爱那一半
Use Unicode viewing for the chinese characters
We? Are we alone? The struggles of life, the loneliness, the ups and downs, to tell you the truth nothing had been in my way, I dont know what driven me to this. No one seems to appreciate me, no one cares of my existence. I am walking through this dark tunnel of life. I couldnt see anyone, I couldnt see myself. I am afraid to move on, but yet afraid to stay back in the tunnel. I felt so drained of life. So stressed. At home, I gotta braved a happy front. Am I seeing life the way I shouldnt?
Guess what? A friend just told me a funny thing which she heard from her mum, a girl who is unattached after 23 years old would act "abnormal".. ahaha... Maybe there is a small percentage of truth but I doubt it.. I guess I could do without relationships. I just hate it. The message left by my friend in the tagboard, triggered something in my mind. I do agreed with her.. Guys yucks! Especially those who were after only THAT one thing. I hate the entire world, the entire circle of fake people around me, who are materialistic and superficial. Maybe I am just fed up just being me, myself... Maybe the whole world offended me.. haha Maybe just that one bunch of people.. maybe life is just disgusting, maybe I sounded shallow? Or maybe I always look on dull side of things? I always wanted to have more friends than enemies.. but in the end what did I get? I had been nice, but all the people betrayed me. So do I be living in my own whole forever? And am I able to reach out to the other side of the world where there could be warmth? Would anyone help me out and lead me out of the world of darkness?
I had taken people and friends seriously, and treated them whole heartedly with care and concern.
What's my story? My story of life is... never trust anyone fully... be it the person is an authority figure, he/she maybe wearing that smiling mask and abused that trust you had on him/her.
Quote Of The Day:" P.E.S.S.I.M.I.S.T.I.C."







2 Comments:
want to come out for dinner this week? just realised i don't have your no. haha..
don't feel down please, it's not really worth letting flakies bring you down, there are also ones who genuinely care about you.
cheer up mingli!
hmmm... u ask from tiffany? I dun have yours oso, I cant tell u my number on the net oso ah... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home