Dawn Of Dreams
Yo ah! Me and Linda went for shopping and watching "Herbie Fully Loaded".. Lindsay Lohan!!! A girl with charisma..wahhh.. A girl I wanna be like.. hahaha! Dun puke people! Must have goal right?! Herbie is such a cute movie... full of funny and cutesy bits. A comedy with taste. Look at the official website too... cool http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/herbie/

We went to "Dawn Of Dreams" musical by UAN after that. Hmmm...wasnt really expecting to see good stuff... but Hey! You guys from UAN surprised me! You all did a great job! I enjoyed the whole thing, laughing and cheering to the terrific performance presented, despite some minor technical faults. The girls really inspired me to go learn hip-hop dancing, which I had always wanted to (but could afford any spare time). Romeo! What's that with your pose squatting down?! Act cool ah? :p Hahaha... And where is my CD-ROM...? And ya! Not to mention the last part of the musical, oh man...that guy was great (I didnt catch his name) at imitating all the DJ Spin stuff and music! Way to go dude! I enjoy that! Cheers! And yes... I always wanted to learn the real thing...come on.. gotta save money for that!!

Quote Of The Day: "Where Dreams Awake, Live Your Dreams"

We went to "Dawn Of Dreams" musical by UAN after that. Hmmm...wasnt really expecting to see good stuff... but Hey! You guys from UAN surprised me! You all did a great job! I enjoyed the whole thing, laughing and cheering to the terrific performance presented, despite some minor technical faults. The girls really inspired me to go learn hip-hop dancing, which I had always wanted to (but could afford any spare time). Romeo! What's that with your pose squatting down?! Act cool ah? :p Hahaha... And where is my CD-ROM...? And ya! Not to mention the last part of the musical, oh man...that guy was great (I didnt catch his name) at imitating all the DJ Spin stuff and music! Way to go dude! I enjoy that! Cheers! And yes... I always wanted to learn the real thing...come on.. gotta save money for that!!

Quote Of The Day: "Where Dreams Awake, Live Your Dreams"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home