DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Party Time~

Thanks to all my friends who wished me happy birthday, and thanks to those who forgotten as well...haaha! Hmm... Oh ya! Thanks to Ann and Rae for suprising me with a cheesecake.. really appreciated, girls!

Anyway I went to Sentosa with Cynthia (Lei) on my birthday.. yeah! Went "sun-baking" for 3 hours plus.. Haiz but I failed to get very dark.. :( Maybe I am the sort not able to get dark easily. Suprising, it was filled with people even though it was a weekday. Helicopters and airplanes kept flying past us and they flew pretty low too. In any case we both got an eye-candy to watch at the beach... Ha! We wasnt much taking note of him until we went to dip in the sea water, and saw this very tanned and lean guy alone on the beach, he seemed to take note of us too. He was pretty good looking too! And last thing he didnt look like a local though, he got way too good a dress-sense better than a Singaporean guy. When he got dressed back, although it was only a normal looking singlet and three-quarter bermudas and white loafers.. the combination was more like from hong kong or japan. Hmm... haha... but we both dont have the guts to approach him, even though he kept throwing glances back at us.... haizzz

Under The Beautiful Sun


Guess Whose Legs Are Those? Haha


An Airplane Juz Flew Past & Left A Trail..


We Went Thai Express At Tiong Bahru

Got to go to the Istana yesterday after work, see Mr President, there was this thank you speech, awards presentation and buffet for the President Star Charity event. Security were tight, it was a long time I went in. The last time I went was when I was still a kid when there was an Istana open house thing. The buffet was freaking nice..yummy.. crayfish, black pepper fish, seafood fried rice, popiah, roti prata, laksa, mee siam, cakes, desserts, butter prawns and such..Wow! Took some pictures there with colleauges, upload them later wor.. :)

After the buffet thing, I went to Marcus' house party! The place was super "ulu". I didnt know there was such a street in Singapore till I went to his house that day. Hmm kinda boring..haha Nice to see you again Sidney! To mix around with stangers and those models were kinda hard, but anyway I still make some new friends! Daniel and Dave...! Nice meeting a couple of cute guys... hahah! Hmm, guess what?? They thought I am 17 or 18 years old... Cool.. I wish I am though. :P Anyway, the four of us (me, Sidney, Dave and Daniel) were kind not interested in the card games which were happening behind us, so we ended up watching korean movie DVD "Sex Is Zero".. Hmm..kinda "R-rated" but some parts of the story is still quite sad and touching, plus some humour.. :D We kinda chat and party till 4am...woahh.. Shack

The next morning, we thought of ordering Macdonald's delivery...and oh man... guess what? The service sucks.. We waited for two hours and nothing came, when we called them up, they said they couldnt find the place and had tried called. DUH?! But we didnt get any call... so we were starved.. hey... before I forget.. Daniel, you were one wonderful piano player... nice music dude!

Went to meet Yenleng to go collect our air tickets for the Hong Kong trip... I think I was too tired from the party, I was dragging myself along, we wanted to go shopping but in the end I couldnt make it lorz.. Oh yes.. I saw this shop that sell stuff like sword and such at People's Park.. The swords like those in comic story.. "Feng Yun" and all that... They look damn cool ya..

Quote Of The Day: "If Life Is A Game, Wish That I would Win"

7 Comments:

Blogger nicholas said...

happy belated birthday. :)

have a beautiful day ahead.

2:03 AM  
Blogger minGli said...

thanks nic!! long time no see...anyway will u be going to tiffany chalet?

12:37 PM  
Blogger cinewhore said...

Aiyah, even though you didn't approach the good looking guy, at least you should've taken pictures of him. Then you all can share and salivate in secret.

1:57 PM  
Blogger nicholas said...

well yeah, we met at tiff's chalet, didn't we..

5:01 AM  
Blogger nicholas said...

the flower you made for tiff's really nice :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger nicholas said...

beautiful day ahead, cheers

5:30 AM  
Blogger minGli said...

thanks nic! thank you...haha

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter