Thumper Anniversary Party
You Know what? The stupid storm have been very heavy these days, whenever I bring umbrella, it doesnt rain. When I forgot to bring, it rains...pretty lame right? I got stuck at the bus stop while heading for work on Tuesday. It was raining super cats and dogs, I plan to reach office early, but I ended late. In the end, I took a cab into office... can you believe that? Argh!
On Wednesday, was Thumper Anniversary Party. I met up with Joleen, Nicole and Emilia at Far East for a Turkish feast.. Yummy... I havent been there for years to eat.. KInda miss the food. Met up with Marcus after that, and hey you gals hor..left me lor :( should have gone together. The more people the merrier mah. So me, Marcus and Sydney went Thumper, hang around for sometime only, it was sooooo crowded. Full of big shots from various companies, artistes and models... hmm.. a party of PR, I guess. Irene Ang was hosting for the show, nice to see you glam up once in a while babe! Hahaha! Anyway, the drinks were free flow...yeah~! :P

Caught Off-Guard On Camera!!
Supposed to have some more pictures taken, but I guess maybe the photographers were from different companies bah! Lost track!!
Quote Of The Day: "The Supreme Ironic Of Life, Nobody Ever Get Out Of It Alive"
On Wednesday, was Thumper Anniversary Party. I met up with Joleen, Nicole and Emilia at Far East for a Turkish feast.. Yummy... I havent been there for years to eat.. KInda miss the food. Met up with Marcus after that, and hey you gals hor..left me lor :( should have gone together. The more people the merrier mah. So me, Marcus and Sydney went Thumper, hang around for sometime only, it was sooooo crowded. Full of big shots from various companies, artistes and models... hmm.. a party of PR, I guess. Irene Ang was hosting for the show, nice to see you glam up once in a while babe! Hahaha! Anyway, the drinks were free flow...yeah~! :P

Caught Off-Guard On Camera!!
Supposed to have some more pictures taken, but I guess maybe the photographers were from different companies bah! Lost track!!
Quote Of The Day: "The Supreme Ironic Of Life, Nobody Ever Get Out Of It Alive"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home