DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Getting Crappy

Doodle do... Last day of PCK Musical, me and Hody made time to make use of the home theatre system in stadium room...haha, have the volume on high and on Fish Leong album..yeah! Her songs are so cool.. Some maybe commercialise type of music, but I guess they could sell well yah? To date, I really into more hip-hop, soft rock, R&B, punk and maybe a bit of disco/techno stuff. Maybe that is why I thought of learning being a club DJ, as a hobby. Nah forget it though. Anyway Marcus, you have my support pal! Haha! Hope you could fulfill your dreams in music and rock!


A little memorable souvineir?


Me and Irene (aka Rosie)


Me and Gurmit (aka PCK)

Edison Chen, Shawn Yue and the cast of Initial D came for promotion premiere! Haizzz...didnt get to go nor see them..so cool and yandaoz right? The both of them.. haha, I like guys with attitude ah! Like all people say, "Nan Ren Bu Huai, Nu Ren Bu Ai".. I really thought that is sooo true..

Meet up with some Primary school friends yesterday at Holland Village, TCC, actually hard to believe that we were all still in contact after all these years. Woah...sounded so damn old ya..we people are old... haha..but we ARE still super young at heart! Hey man, I really wanna go beach sun tanning some day ah! Always no kaki to go..wanna go overseas to Korea, Shanghai or Beijing, but no one to go with!! Ahhh! Xianz of life.. Just so boring

PS: haha..I just add a new link of Life Style Bash! Clubbers should check out! Yeah!~ Icon below my Taiwan icon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter