DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Friday, June 17, 2005

Star Studded

Busy busy busy.. But managed to Catch "Mr and Mrs Smith", nice show, yupz! Angelia Jolie is super sexy and Brad Pitt is soo cool! It turns out to be half a comedy-like cum thriller too! Should watch! Wonder if there are any horror shows worth watching leh, "Prenomition" and "Ghost Train" looks lame though, not sure why but I find Japanese and Korean horror shows are not my cup of tea.

So happy, just recently got my pictures from LAST YEAR Star Awards..hehe Work while having fun yeh. Looking at it, I realised I got very bad hair last time...so ugly hor?

Me, Florence Chan and Rae


Me and Ryu Si Won

Haha! I still remember that we got this photo with him by accident and one of my other colleauges was so jealous, this Korean actor is super friendly and polite, I like!

2 Pretty Babes~ Me and Felicia Chin


Some other pictures from last year Hits Awards too

With Super Yandaoz Wong Li Hom


With Friendly Sun YanZi


2 Members Of Machi


With Eason Chen



All Chio Babes At Work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter