PCK Musical
Pretty gal becoming panda liao..haha...Never mind , I will be a very cute panda.. :X Had been busy with PCK Musical, and had not been online since...always come back from work very late. Was a bit blur about what was happening, what now all clear :D Kinda having some fun there while at work too. The whole corridor is filled with autographed posters of starz who came to Singapore Indoor Stadium before to stage their concerts. We had this "privilege" to use the artistes' rooms. Look kinda nice too..like hotel room, last time when doing Singapore Idol, not even so nice, we were dumped into the basic room, with set up makeup unit and changing rooms

At The Mirror

The Posh Toilet

Pretty White Sofa

Irene Ang's Lovely Cushion

Rosie Phua's Rings!!

The Stage
Have been really fun working with the crazy gang of cast..whaha...and get to know a lot of new people! The turn out was not bad...There were a lot of audience and the show is cool! PCK Musical "Gan Pak Teh"! 8 more days to go! Yeah!~
PS: The other day I went shopping at Far East Plaza, saw this pretty skirt and I bought it... only $27!


At The Mirror

The Posh Toilet

Pretty White Sofa

Irene Ang's Lovely Cushion

Rosie Phua's Rings!!

The Stage
Have been really fun working with the crazy gang of cast..whaha...and get to know a lot of new people! The turn out was not bad...There were a lot of audience and the show is cool! PCK Musical "Gan Pak Teh"! 8 more days to go! Yeah!~
PS: The other day I went shopping at Far East Plaza, saw this pretty skirt and I bought it... only $27!








2 Comments:
ur skirt looks like boxers
aiya..if i hang up the skirt and take picture...it will look diff ok..but very nice skirt lah... dun like that lah u
Post a Comment
<< Home