Yo Yo Yo!
Hey what's up people! Yo YO! Look at my new image! Haha! Got that cap from Diesel, very hip ya! Hmm..weird thing is, dressing up more hip hop in Singapore draws funny stares from people. Is it that bad? Actually it is just the different culture here. As I said before in my previous blog. Singaporeans were just far too conservative with fashion!! Help! I need an ambulance here to open up their minds! And mind you, I am not an attention seeker for that point.

Hip Hop Ya!
Speaking of attention seeker, let me tell you what is one. The other day, I went Orchard with my friend. While crossing the zebra crossing at Mandarin Hotel, I spotted this pair of headlights soooooo bright across the road outside Paragon. Hello! It is only 6plus in the evening and the sky is not even dark. That car is the brightest among all the other cars which didnt even on their headlights. So what if the driver was driving an orange Nissan Fairlady Z?! That is what I called an attention seeker.
PS: Yo yo! I change my blog song to Landy Wen "Nu Li". Nice song! Cool babe too! I wish I got a super tanned and toned bod like her and to able to dance like her... Oww! *Envy*

Hip Hop Ya!
Speaking of attention seeker, let me tell you what is one. The other day, I went Orchard with my friend. While crossing the zebra crossing at Mandarin Hotel, I spotted this pair of headlights soooooo bright across the road outside Paragon. Hello! It is only 6plus in the evening and the sky is not even dark. That car is the brightest among all the other cars which didnt even on their headlights. So what if the driver was driving an orange Nissan Fairlady Z?! That is what I called an attention seeker.
PS: Yo yo! I change my blog song to Landy Wen "Nu Li". Nice song! Cool babe too! I wish I got a super tanned and toned bod like her and to able to dance like her... Oww! *Envy*







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home