DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, August 13, 2005

National Day Fireworks

Aiyo!! My sister reformat my computer and now I lost all the programs I downloaded last time..kaoz.. This isnt fun to look around for friends to have the CD-ROMS I want. Hmph! SOS! Now I couldnt do anything.. No photoshop, no frontpage (dont ask me use Dreamweaver, I dont know how to use), no software to type chinese... etc.. Grrr!! Look at my pictures here, I had hard time trying to resize them from my handphone, I used "Microsoft Windows" and "Paint", couldnt crop, couldnt rotate properly...haiz.. I gotta wait for any knights in armour to save me from distress...

Anyway, hey hey! Thanks for Romeo to invite me out to join you and your friends to see the National Day fireworks.. or else I would be rotting at home anyway. Nice meeting all your friends, Joseph, Shiyun, Rebacca, Philip and oppz... I forgot the last name.. So paiseh. Thanks to Shiyun! Sorry to trouble over the travelling budget thing :) All of us kinda have fun over at Esplanade hunting for a good spot to see the fireworks.. oh man.. The place was super packed, I guess some people actually came and camped there to get "good seats".

Look At That Art Feel??


Sun Is Setting.. But That Is The Lamppost! Ha!




Once the fireworks finished.. It was a hard work to even travel from Esplanade to Raffles City!! Kaoz.. It took us a total of minimum 45 minutes!! Citylink Mall was so suffocating hot and squashed. We tried to walk from above ground, but all road were sealed and pedestrians were not allowed to cross anywhere...

Finally, me and my friends got to confirm our HK trip in October!! But then again it is super expensive! Due to all the stupid and rubbish reasons... Haiz.. The trip cost a total $822... think I gotta eat bread for months to save money. We got sooooo scared of not getting seats that we wanted, due to the overwhelming bookings for Cathay Pacific promotion :(

Small final notes here.. hehe a bit out of point though, watch Superstars people?? Vote for Junyang and Kelly!!

Quote of The Day: "Every Little Footprint You See Have A Little Story Behind It"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter