That's It !!
Ever tried a 21 inches diameter pizza?! Woah! Can feed almost around 5 people, the pizza is the size of a coffee table! Check this out! Peporoni Pizza Resturant at Greenwood Avenue, yummy desserts they have too! Lemon sherbet with volka! Other fingers linking good stuff are calamari and raspberry flavoured beer... from belgium.. A must try pizza place for food-lovers!
I was planning to go to Hong Kong with some gal pals in October, but you know what? The prices are soooooooo steep in October! It is $850 to $950 for 5days 4nights! Hello! I could go Korea with that money! And you know why? Due to the Disney lor...It opens in September... all hotel rates rises and dont know airplane fuel prices go up ...all that rubbish...kaozzz My friend going in August this year is only $500 plus lor...same duration of stay... Argh!
Hey! Finally I got my Landy Wen latest CD..at $17.50 from Chinatown..haha.. Cool chick isnt she? *Envy* She look sooo hot... hahah her voice is pretty powerful you know, heard that song "Fa Tang" (Getting Hot), super cool...a bit like arabian.. upload some day here.. Hehehe

Beyond concert in October!!! Yeah!! I wanna go! I always like their music but I never really ever watch them...now they are having farewell concert.... *sobz* sad ah...actually I love those Canto pop starz, and those I like always not as famous ones..heheh Maybe I got special taste.. Ha! I like singers with talents as they called "Shi Li", not those idol-packed types

Just went Sakae Sushi on Monday, with Yenleng and Yvonne. The outlet at Marina Square, the deco is pretty chio, different from other outlets they have. There were some food that are only avaliable there only, there is this hot plate thing, a bit like teppayaki I think...

Yenleng Bored In Sakae Sushi
Check this out!! New pictures from President Star Charity! New girl band here? Hahah

Models: Tricia, Ng Hui, Me and HuiRu
Photographer: Adam Chen
Theme: The New Yellow Hats Girl Band

Me and Adam
Waiting for my movie..."The Maid" and "Bewitched" woah..yeah.. yippee! Heard they put life-size recals of the red hooded woman in Plaza Singapura toilets scraing people out of their wits for the promotion of The Maid, I havent seen them though...But heard they are stolen liaoz..
Quote Of The Day: "EveryOne Have A Secret, A Dream, A Wish, Have The Courage & Live It"
I was planning to go to Hong Kong with some gal pals in October, but you know what? The prices are soooooooo steep in October! It is $850 to $950 for 5days 4nights! Hello! I could go Korea with that money! And you know why? Due to the Disney lor...It opens in September... all hotel rates rises and dont know airplane fuel prices go up ...all that rubbish...kaozzz My friend going in August this year is only $500 plus lor...same duration of stay... Argh!
Hey! Finally I got my Landy Wen latest CD..at $17.50 from Chinatown..haha.. Cool chick isnt she? *Envy* She look sooo hot... hahah her voice is pretty powerful you know, heard that song "Fa Tang" (Getting Hot), super cool...a bit like arabian.. upload some day here.. Hehehe

Beyond concert in October!!! Yeah!! I wanna go! I always like their music but I never really ever watch them...now they are having farewell concert.... *sobz* sad ah...actually I love those Canto pop starz, and those I like always not as famous ones..heheh Maybe I got special taste.. Ha! I like singers with talents as they called "Shi Li", not those idol-packed types

Just went Sakae Sushi on Monday, with Yenleng and Yvonne. The outlet at Marina Square, the deco is pretty chio, different from other outlets they have. There were some food that are only avaliable there only, there is this hot plate thing, a bit like teppayaki I think...

Yenleng Bored In Sakae Sushi
Check this out!! New pictures from President Star Charity! New girl band here? Hahah

Models: Tricia, Ng Hui, Me and HuiRu
Photographer: Adam Chen
Theme: The New Yellow Hats Girl Band

Me and Adam
Waiting for my movie..."The Maid" and "Bewitched" woah..yeah.. yippee! Heard they put life-size recals of the red hooded woman in Plaza Singapura toilets scraing people out of their wits for the promotion of The Maid, I havent seen them though...But heard they are stolen liaoz..
Quote Of The Day: "EveryOne Have A Secret, A Dream, A Wish, Have The Courage & Live It"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home