Birthday Wish List
Happy Birthday to ME! Coming soon ah... Hahah... Birthdays are always hard to celebrate..maybe as in for me.. I never have a proper birthday celebrations since my 21st birthday.. (I sounds old?) Always just have belated birthday celebartions or have a special meal cooked at home... (sad ah?)There were always a lot of things I wanted to buy but then again, always "bu she de mai"..haha.. so here goes.. anyone sponsering me?
My WISH List
1)The location of my long-lost craving curry puff shop (That is difficult? I have been searching for it for 2years)
2)Diesel Brown Leather Watch (Kaoz...it cost a whopping $246... I prefer the brown one though or black?)

3)New Converse canvas white shoes (My existing ones went yellow with "Chao Ta", it got burnt when I tried to dry it with the heater *sobz*, I wear men's size 5 for Converse ^_*)
4)Sponsered Korea or Japan trip (hahaha...just kidding! But I dont mind though if I have that)
5)OTO Waist/Tummy trimmer (hmm...heard about it on radio so many times, wonder if it really works, girls are never satisfied with their figure, be it just a little baby fats on the tummy)
6)Korean singer Rain's latest album "Its Raining" (He is cute, isnt he? Ha!)
7)Long beaded necklace, multicoloured (best is wooden beads type, plastic also can lah)
8)To have picture taken with Edison Chen, plus a hug from him (hahahah! Mission Impossible!)
9)Havanas white and black slippers (I wear size 6 or 37)
10)Poratble CD player or Mini Hi-fi for my room.. haha
11)CK Summer Perfume (I love citrus scent rather than those flowery sweeeeeeet scent.. Yummy orangy/lemony scent...)
Hahha...wish list mah...so I wish upon that shooting star, may my wishes come true... :P
Quote Of The Day: "Dare To Dream, Dare To Love, Dare To Hate"
My WISH List
1)The location of my long-lost craving curry puff shop (That is difficult? I have been searching for it for 2years)
2)Diesel Brown Leather Watch (Kaoz...it cost a whopping $246... I prefer the brown one though or black?)

3)New Converse canvas white shoes (My existing ones went yellow with "Chao Ta", it got burnt when I tried to dry it with the heater *sobz*, I wear men's size 5 for Converse ^_*)
4)Sponsered Korea or Japan trip (hahaha...just kidding! But I dont mind though if I have that)
5)OTO Waist/Tummy trimmer (hmm...heard about it on radio so many times, wonder if it really works, girls are never satisfied with their figure, be it just a little baby fats on the tummy)
6)Korean singer Rain's latest album "Its Raining" (He is cute, isnt he? Ha!)
7)Long beaded necklace, multicoloured (best is wooden beads type, plastic also can lah)
8)To have picture taken with Edison Chen, plus a hug from him (hahahah! Mission Impossible!)
9)Havanas white and black slippers (I wear size 6 or 37)
10)Poratble CD player or Mini Hi-fi for my room.. haha
11)CK Summer Perfume (I love citrus scent rather than those flowery sweeeeeeet scent.. Yummy orangy/lemony scent...)
Hahha...wish list mah...so I wish upon that shooting star, may my wishes come true... :P
Quote Of The Day: "Dare To Dream, Dare To Love, Dare To Hate"







1 Comments:
nice diesel watch. seen the range from Axcent of Scandinavia? their first store in singapore is at le meridian orchard. cheers.
Post a Comment
<< Home