Thank You Mr. C
Suddenly today I juz opened up my computer playlist and listern to some of the old mp3 files, when it suddenly came to this song "讓愛" (Rang Ai) by Andy Hui. It brought me back a lot of memories... I still remembered this someone sang this song to me and some friends in the KTV. I had never thought that we meant so much to you. I knew you were under a lot of stress then, be it from work, relatives and lotsa other factors, especially when your beloved mentor just passed away not so long ago then. I knew she meant a lot to you and the others. I felt very upset and depressed when I came to know that she passed away, she went through a lot in life too. Much more than any of us. Life is sooo unpredictable. I myself lost a friend through the tsunami incident last year also.
When I first saw you cried, I felt so bad but I don't know what to say to you. You poured out your woes and your deepest feelings to us. I really appreciated that you trusted us. Although for that moment, I am not sure if it was because you were a bit tipsy from the Martell you were drinking. But anyway I am really touched that you gave us so much pointers about life. Do what you want in life, you may not know what happen next, live your life rich!
I will remember that, I don't know if you would be reading this, but all I want to say is... all through these years I am really happy to have the three of you to cross my path. I am so proud of all of you! Really a big THANK YOU to you Mr. C!! Wish you all well and succeed much much more in your career! Always support your talents! See you all in October!!
Quote Of The Day: "Present- Now, The Gift And Be Here"
When I first saw you cried, I felt so bad but I don't know what to say to you. You poured out your woes and your deepest feelings to us. I really appreciated that you trusted us. Although for that moment, I am not sure if it was because you were a bit tipsy from the Martell you were drinking. But anyway I am really touched that you gave us so much pointers about life. Do what you want in life, you may not know what happen next, live your life rich!
I will remember that, I don't know if you would be reading this, but all I want to say is... all through these years I am really happy to have the three of you to cross my path. I am so proud of all of you! Really a big THANK YOU to you Mr. C!! Wish you all well and succeed much much more in your career! Always support your talents! See you all in October!!
Quote Of The Day: "Present- Now, The Gift And Be Here"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home