DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Life is Weird? Happening?!

The other day saw this mid 40s looking woman, dressed in dirty tee, three quarter pants and plastic slippers, holding a plastic bag in the MRT. She looked normal until she started shuffling among the crowd to and fro, muttering to herself... sometimes I wonder, do this woman (and many others we saw on the streets) be driven insane by some blow or someone dearest to her? Hmmm.. many people used weird and funny stares on her when to walk around the cabin.

This reminded me of an incident at Dover MRT quite sometime back. I was sitting peacefully at the bus stop waiting for bus like any other students around, when I spotted this woman in front started to grumbled to herself and then aloud. Until she turned to this girl in front of me and staretd saying "You know there were two kinds of people in this world!! One is to talk frankly and loudly like me! The other is to talk softly behind your back, which is very "jian"!!" She ponted at her as if they know each other. Then there was this phrase "Some people just stand behind you and talked bad things about you! You Know?" The guy next to the woman scrambled off. Nobody dare to stand near her. She shouted again and again... A closer look at her, I realised her black handbag is tapped with lotsa masking tape, written on it was an address and somebody owe someone money kinda stuff...Hmm... life is pretty weird... I really wonder what she went through to end up in this state.


At NKF Cancer Show Rehersals


Me And Eason


Me and JJ

Uploaded these pictures liao..hehe Nice? Wonder why I look about the same... :P HAHA..Saturday going to Tiffany chalet...yeah!

Quote Of The Day: "If Life Is A Journey, I Wish To Walk On Roses"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter