Tiffany! Happy Birthday!
Aranda Chalet at Pasir Ris... Havent step in there before.. Always go to the NTUC one. Hmmm...look nicer..hahah of course to compare the price!! It is almost $200 to $350 depending if you are club member a not...
Me and Romeo reached the chalet at 7 plus... wahh..after going round abouts lor.. Tiffany! You never tell us it is on the 3rd floor! Nice food ah... hmm edible enough I mean.. Wahaha! Not all our "gang members" were there leh... Cos it was supposed to be Tiffany birthday and Heartlanders wrap party. No gang pictures with me "da jie da". Haizzz.. Anyway here are some photos, pretty gals and pretty boys! Courtesy from Romeo's Camera :D Wait till I develope mine! Dont you guys laugh at my normal camera!! Especially Shaun and Romeo hor! Sometimes normal camera do turn out to have better pictures leh!

Tiffany and Me

Brian, Tiffany, Chan, Jon, Felicia, Me and Romeo

Our Whole Heartlanders Gang.. Hmm.. Almost
It happened to be Brian (aka Timmy in Heartlanders) birthday as well.. Double celebrations! Hmm...but where was my belated one? Hahahahahah... Marcus even mixed his own creation of cocktail! Lime juice, orange juice, volka, whisky,ehhhh.. I forgot what else he mixed. But the end product ws pretty good! Can be part time bartender.. Seriously!
Tiffany! Like our presents yeah? Hahah..contributed by me and Romeo ah...but he ermm.. you know I know can liao hor? Tiff? Heheh..No lah... ok... Romeo, you did your part.. :P Actually, me wanted to stay overnight, but then those who were staying back, I do not know them well... So went off together with Felicia, Jon, Brian and Romeo. Have fun on your actual birthday Tiff!
Quote Of The Day:"If Life Is A Joy, I Wish To Smile All Day"
Me and Romeo reached the chalet at 7 plus... wahh..after going round abouts lor.. Tiffany! You never tell us it is on the 3rd floor! Nice food ah... hmm edible enough I mean.. Wahaha! Not all our "gang members" were there leh... Cos it was supposed to be Tiffany birthday and Heartlanders wrap party. No gang pictures with me "da jie da". Haizzz.. Anyway here are some photos, pretty gals and pretty boys! Courtesy from Romeo's Camera :D Wait till I develope mine! Dont you guys laugh at my normal camera!! Especially Shaun and Romeo hor! Sometimes normal camera do turn out to have better pictures leh!
Tiffany and Me
Brian, Tiffany, Chan, Jon, Felicia, Me and Romeo
Our Whole Heartlanders Gang.. Hmm.. Almost
It happened to be Brian (aka Timmy in Heartlanders) birthday as well.. Double celebrations! Hmm...but where was my belated one? Hahahahahah... Marcus even mixed his own creation of cocktail! Lime juice, orange juice, volka, whisky,ehhhh.. I forgot what else he mixed. But the end product ws pretty good! Can be part time bartender.. Seriously!
Tiffany! Like our presents yeah? Hahah..contributed by me and Romeo ah...but he ermm.. you know I know can liao hor? Tiff? Heheh..No lah... ok... Romeo, you did your part.. :P Actually, me wanted to stay overnight, but then those who were staying back, I do not know them well... So went off together with Felicia, Jon, Brian and Romeo. Have fun on your actual birthday Tiff!
Quote Of The Day:"If Life Is A Joy, I Wish To Smile All Day"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home