DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Falling SiCk......

*%#@!*+* Help!! Dont know why these days, easily feel unwell with headaches.. and now got sore throat, very easy feel tired too.. Think the weather was part of the reason, one minute it was sunny, next minute it was raining.. I really cant handle..now I got slight flu also.. just pop two panadols.. hope it would work, I cant fall ill you know! I hope I dont develop fever :(

Haiz..life is such! Maybe try to be happier.. next week going Hong Kong.. But in my condition now, I cant be any happier...Argh!

I just got a new hair cut past few days..I looked so kawaii!! Hahah..Too J-pop? At the back part I got red and copper colour highlights.. Ah Lian? No lah! Definately not on me!

Where Is Japan?

This cute meow kitty I saw the other day downstairs having a sun tan of the afternoon! Lazing there.. Hehe.. I played ith it for half an hour and it was enjoying my company! It even seeked security from me! Dont get it? While playing with it, I stood up, and it suddenly grabbed my ankle and hide behind my legs.. Someone just brought a pet dog downstirs and the little kitty was afraid.. Hee.. So adorable!!

MeoWwww..


Enjoying My "Massage".. PurrRRr

Leave me some messages in the tag board people! It looks sooo lonely like me :( And feel free to view my photo gallery with the click of the icon below!! More photos coming up! :) Cheers

Quote Of The Day:"No Matter How Harsh The World Is, You Still Deserve The Very Best"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow Meow Meowwwww
this cat is so cute... esp in sleeping look~ HAHA

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter