The Section
Busy busy wor! Havent been able to update my blog for sooooo long ah! Got involved in Project Pilot shoot recently. Kinda fun you know! Havent been on set for long time. Haha! Got a bit sunburnt during the shoot in Punggol for 4 days! Tough maybe? But it was really a nice experience to know many new people and some people whom I already know last time! Haha.. What am I talking? Just that I had been panda for the last 4 days! Calltime at 6AM! Kaoz..

The Section Cast
Sani, Alex Polstra, VJ, Nicholas Lee, Keagan Kang, William

What Have I Land Myself Into? Hahaha!

Sunshine Bright Bright

Keagan And Crew In Deep Discussion

Alex Polstra, Me and Fifi

Is Us Again!!
After the whole shoot, we got wrap party too...again at Jalan Kayu..yeah!! Got some pictures taken there too.. sending to develop today! Finally finish my roll of film after 2 months... Kaoz!
Look at these houses... Wahh! So big and cool man..how many years of savings I must have to get them.. all along Jevois Road, near our Section office. Didnt dare to take closer pictures...got a lot of people around ah!

Check this out! A dragonfly came and stuck itself to my kitchen window

Quote Of The Day:"Be Strong, Be What You Are"

The Section Cast
Sani, Alex Polstra, VJ, Nicholas Lee, Keagan Kang, William

What Have I Land Myself Into? Hahaha!

Sunshine Bright Bright

Keagan And Crew In Deep Discussion

Alex Polstra, Me and Fifi

Is Us Again!!
After the whole shoot, we got wrap party too...again at Jalan Kayu..yeah!! Got some pictures taken there too.. sending to develop today! Finally finish my roll of film after 2 months... Kaoz!
Look at these houses... Wahh! So big and cool man..how many years of savings I must have to get them.. all along Jevois Road, near our Section office. Didnt dare to take closer pictures...got a lot of people around ah!

Check this out! A dragonfly came and stuck itself to my kitchen window

Quote Of The Day:"Be Strong, Be What You Are"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home