Here and There ~
Waiting for that day to come, the day I had my freedom, the day I am free from the systematic work. Am I? I am waiting for that day to come too... The day to be in Hong Kong. The October month...yeah. I am waiting to see that.. see someone... see that talent.. see that shopping paradise... see the ... What the crapz...! Whahaha!
Anyway, currently I had been on this project for Arts Central! I know a lot of new people and new friends!! Yeah! We went to party at this place at Jalan Kayu, Zar- Zar or something, that sell yummilious Mee Rebus, Rendang, Mee Soto...etc and yeah! Guess what is the dessert? Goreng Pisang with ice-cream! *Slurpz* oh man...sooo full sooo sinful... but I LIKE!! haha! There were two ginger kittens there roaming around...so cute!! I got one onto my lap... It was so tame and practically enjoying itself while I stroked it.. :)
Bumped into Weiwei at the party too! Hehe.. Weiwei you seem to be always around hor! Like TV mobile! It's everywhere! :D
Quote Of The Day: "What Comes Round, Would Go Round"
Anyway, currently I had been on this project for Arts Central! I know a lot of new people and new friends!! Yeah! We went to party at this place at Jalan Kayu, Zar- Zar or something, that sell yummilious Mee Rebus, Rendang, Mee Soto...etc and yeah! Guess what is the dessert? Goreng Pisang with ice-cream! *Slurpz* oh man...sooo full sooo sinful... but I LIKE!! haha! There were two ginger kittens there roaming around...so cute!! I got one onto my lap... It was so tame and practically enjoying itself while I stroked it.. :)
Bumped into Weiwei at the party too! Hehe.. Weiwei you seem to be always around hor! Like TV mobile! It's everywhere! :D
Quote Of The Day: "What Comes Round, Would Go Round"







2 Comments:
Glad the Project Pilot thing is working out well for you... And happy I could be of some help at least. Have fun!
thanks dude!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home