More Photos!!
Yeah yeah! Past few days had been shacked and busy..Argh! I got no time to return my friends' army boots too.. So sorry, paiseh! After I borrowed them for so long..
Hmm, I came to know Sales Exceutive is not a job that was my cup of tea. Had been with a friend that did this, it was more door to door sales which I disliked.. Imagined! If I were had to do this, I am slapping my very own face. I had always dislike salesperson at my door, bugging to buy every little product they have. I know, you are trying to reach the target quota. But I am not amused with the little teeter-tatter converstaion. Am I pleased? I am not, I am pissed.. The job title, Sales & Marketing Exceutive, able to travel overseas for training and work.. wahhh sounded so high-class. My foot..! Some people who are working in this industry, so sorry if I offended you, but I couldnt help it. To think even to earn that lot of money, and run around the whole Singapore without proper rest and drink.. Come on!! The money is so HARD-EARNED.. By the end of a few years, you might even be down with aching bones when age catch up with you, then the money you earned before are used up for medical fees, am I right? Or it is too far-fetched? I think not..
Hey by the way, I got more photos from Fifi for The Section.. Look! More artistic ones too.. Check them out!!

Under The Blue Blue Sky

The Artistic View Of A Shacked-Out Soldier- Charlie

1969
For more pictures, look at My Photos Gallery!
Hahah! I gotta upload my chalet pictures soon.. Very busy..tired now I wanna do more work in media and fashion line.. Any lobangs for me pals? :D
Quote Of The Day:"If You Think You Are A Smoker, You Are NOT, It Is The Cigarette That Smokes, You Are Merely The Sucker At The End Of It" (Oh Man! I love this)
Hmm, I came to know Sales Exceutive is not a job that was my cup of tea. Had been with a friend that did this, it was more door to door sales which I disliked.. Imagined! If I were had to do this, I am slapping my very own face. I had always dislike salesperson at my door, bugging to buy every little product they have. I know, you are trying to reach the target quota. But I am not amused with the little teeter-tatter converstaion. Am I pleased? I am not, I am pissed.. The job title, Sales & Marketing Exceutive, able to travel overseas for training and work.. wahhh sounded so high-class. My foot..! Some people who are working in this industry, so sorry if I offended you, but I couldnt help it. To think even to earn that lot of money, and run around the whole Singapore without proper rest and drink.. Come on!! The money is so HARD-EARNED.. By the end of a few years, you might even be down with aching bones when age catch up with you, then the money you earned before are used up for medical fees, am I right? Or it is too far-fetched? I think not..
Hey by the way, I got more photos from Fifi for The Section.. Look! More artistic ones too.. Check them out!!

Under The Blue Blue Sky

The Artistic View Of A Shacked-Out Soldier- Charlie

1969
For more pictures, look at My Photos Gallery!
Hahah! I gotta upload my chalet pictures soon.. Very busy..tired now I wanna do more work in media and fashion line.. Any lobangs for me pals? :D
Quote Of The Day:"If You Think You Are A Smoker, You Are NOT, It Is The Cigarette That Smokes, You Are Merely The Sucker At The End Of It" (Oh Man! I love this)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home