Photos Onboard!!
Yoyo people! I got my photos from my HK trip uploaded wor! Look!

My New Car!!

Mickey Held Me So Tight!!
For more photos, check out my online Photo Gallery!! Click on the icon on the side bar!! Or here Photo Gallery :) Hey ! Guess what? The HK aunties thought I am a Hong Konger! Hahah! With my broken Cantonese, I thought I couldnt make it.. Even though early this year I was thought to be one too! I was in Ladies Street with Yenleng, bargaining with this auntie on bags in our "Private Limited" Cantonese.. and there were a few ang mos at that store too. Then this auntie suddenly said, "Haiz..ok lah! See that you all from Hong Kong, I give you all cheaper, next time bring your friends here, cos most of the stores here we marked up the price to sell to tourists" Wahahah! Me and Yenleng were like.. hmmmm and wahahahah! We improved! :D Yeah~!
Hey people, I had been digging out some of my old CDs, which I had not listerned to for a long time.. wanting to sell them, check them out ok? See if you are interested. I got VCDs too, but havent had the time to upload their details. Click here My Online Little Store Reload the page if you need to, cos sometimes there were messages showing no listed items.. Just reload!
Quote Of The Day:"Trust? Or To Be Trusted"

My New Car!!

Mickey Held Me So Tight!!
For more photos, check out my online Photo Gallery!! Click on the icon on the side bar!! Or here Photo Gallery :) Hey ! Guess what? The HK aunties thought I am a Hong Konger! Hahah! With my broken Cantonese, I thought I couldnt make it.. Even though early this year I was thought to be one too! I was in Ladies Street with Yenleng, bargaining with this auntie on bags in our "Private Limited" Cantonese.. and there were a few ang mos at that store too. Then this auntie suddenly said, "Haiz..ok lah! See that you all from Hong Kong, I give you all cheaper, next time bring your friends here, cos most of the stores here we marked up the price to sell to tourists" Wahahah! Me and Yenleng were like.. hmmmm and wahahahah! We improved! :D Yeah~!
Hey people, I had been digging out some of my old CDs, which I had not listerned to for a long time.. wanting to sell them, check them out ok? See if you are interested. I got VCDs too, but havent had the time to upload their details. Click here My Online Little Store Reload the page if you need to, cos sometimes there were messages showing no listed items.. Just reload!
Quote Of The Day:"Trust? Or To Be Trusted"







1 Comments:
You look so so so great in 'your new car' pic... HAHA Matching 100% !!
Post a Comment
<< Home