DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Beyond Rockzz!!

Yeah! Such cool concert last week on Saturday. Beyond My Story Live! I didnt expect it to be such a fantastic concert. For a start, while the crowd were coming in (mind you the stadium is FULL)..there were a bunch of HK fans I think, that started screaming.. BEYOND! And for that everyone in the crowd got excited and even warmed up.. ! WOW and guess what? When the concert started at around 8.15pm, the fans in front were soooooo wild that most of them started standing up and some were even on the chairs..if not for the security to come and stop them. There were fans from all over the world, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and of course, us! Singapore!

Two Pretty Girls In The Crowd.. :P

And we were all on our feet for the two and a half hours concert and I am not complaining..the rock concert rocks! (We got the $148 tickets, and people in front were all standing! We gotta stand to watch!)



Look At The High Crowd!!

Too bad, there wasnt any Encore.. That was soooo sad of Beyond to go separate ways, I never had a copy of CD of Beyond at home, but right now I am pretty impressed with their music, I guess it was too late, I always like their music.. Hmm, I gotta get their compliation CDs

I Dont Understand This Guy, He Closed His eyes
And Sat There Through The Entire Concert

I bump into that cute little cat again downstairs....oooooo so adorable

Look At It Lying On My Feet


Lazing In The Sun

But then this cat got a weird temper, it always wanted to be stroked and pampered! I only stopped a while and it stared back at me and scratched me! Ouch* I didnt know it was bleeding till it hurted when I walked.. :(

Look At It!!

Nevermind! Tomorrow I am going Hong Kong! Yeah!

Quote Of The Day:"Grasshopper To Hop To The Best Future!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter