Life Goes On..
Food... My favourite past time of my entire life... But it had been sinful too! Ouch! What should I do? *Sobz* I couldnt go without having all wonders of cusine. I caouldnt resist any good food, have you guys ever gone to the new food court at Wisma? Food Republic or something. It is of the 60s set-up with a lot of food, tim sum, thai, japanese, korean, yong tao foo.. anything! You name it! I tried the Indian food..yummy, my friend Pamela had the fried kway tiao which is equally delicious.. Oww! I wanna visit it again soon!

Part Of Wisma Foodcourt
Last friday, I went Zouk with Tiffany, Liang Yi, Eva and Joleen.. Yeah~! Long time no chiong.. Zouk went under renovation past month.. Hmm but not much of difference to me.. Just some touch up stuff I guess.. Too dark for me to even notice! Haha :X Didnt really drink much, just half a jug of volka ribena and 2 glasses of volka red bull.. Haha, I am not really an alcoholic mah.Bumped in to Lebon, Simon and Ignatius.. long time never see you guys wor.. Yoz! Nice time catching up.. :)
Taking A Breather From The Smoky Zouk
Joleen Lazing On The Hotel Couch

Me Lazing As Well..*Yawnz*
We went home at almost 4am... Liang Yi still in party mood! I think she could last the whole time till bright morning. Meeting friends at 1.30pm still .. Oh man..

Ready To Go Out.. Do I Look Shacked From Zouk?
I had this yummy cheese cake after a meal in the Asian Kitchen at CityLink Mall.. Sumptous! Yummilous! Woah! From my favourite bakery, at Pan Pacific Hotel. I feel so fat after that man.. Kaoz.. But I couldnt give it a miss.

*Drool*
Quote Of The Day:"Respect My Privacy"

Part Of Wisma Foodcourt
Last friday, I went Zouk with Tiffany, Liang Yi, Eva and Joleen.. Yeah~! Long time no chiong.. Zouk went under renovation past month.. Hmm but not much of difference to me.. Just some touch up stuff I guess.. Too dark for me to even notice! Haha :X Didnt really drink much, just half a jug of volka ribena and 2 glasses of volka red bull.. Haha, I am not really an alcoholic mah.Bumped in to Lebon, Simon and Ignatius.. long time never see you guys wor.. Yoz! Nice time catching up.. :)

Taking A Breather From The Smoky Zouk
Joleen Lazing On The Hotel Couch

Me Lazing As Well..*Yawnz*
We went home at almost 4am... Liang Yi still in party mood! I think she could last the whole time till bright morning. Meeting friends at 1.30pm still .. Oh man..

Ready To Go Out.. Do I Look Shacked From Zouk?
I had this yummy cheese cake after a meal in the Asian Kitchen at CityLink Mall.. Sumptous! Yummilous! Woah! From my favourite bakery, at Pan Pacific Hotel. I feel so fat after that man.. Kaoz.. But I couldnt give it a miss.

*Drool*
Quote Of The Day:"Respect My Privacy"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home