DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Kbox Yeah

Yo ah Yo! I seemed very free ah..hahah.. I "yo" back here again :P This week was filled with two holidays...cool.. I went to Kbox on Thursday, which was a public holiday.. Having a VIP card, so just go. It was charge normal weekday wor... :) Is it seldom customer use the Platinium card? There were two staff ther was almost amazed by the announment from the register counter.. As we walked in, they exclaimed "Wah! VIP leh!". They got stunned immediately when we appeared..The guy got so paiseh that he stumbled on his words... hahaha! Here are two pictures we took at Kbox.

Yenleng and Me With Two Bunny Haversacks!!


Bad Hair Day! Argh!

I met up with my Toronto friend during my Hong Kong Trip too! Cool! Wahh.. I got multi-international friends.. hahahah :P We had one thing in common.. Our names!!!

The Double MING Duo, Mingli & MingMing


3 Musketeers!!

Quote Of The Day:"Be What You Are! Do Not Care More Of What Others Think"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter