Punk Rockz
Heheh.. I brought my cowboy boots to Orchard Road.. :D Is my combination nice? The vest I got in in Hong Kong.. :P

Yeah! Although Background Doesnt Deem Suitable To My Outfit

HmpH! Look At Me! :D
Recently my cable vision box was spolit..fused.. cant be used. It was being changed but the one they changed was also not in perfect condition! After watching for a few hours, all program channels become fuzzy on screen, I couldnt watch a thing. They are coming today to change new box..Hmm wonder can ask them to deduct th charges on those few days that we didnt watch! THREE f***ing days ok?
Two days before, while going home from Far East Plaza, at the MRT station, me and my friends saw this young teenager practising her vocals..singing out loud to a famous chinese song.. Hmm.. courage.. speaking of which. There are definately people with full courage to live on out there. I saw this girl yesterday on a bus, I guessed she had a horrifying past, her skin is red and peeling from her burns and the burns are on her entire body. Her eyelids are still raw and red.. She is so young and is on the way to school. I didnt want to look at her long to make her uncomfartable. I know she must have that courage to pick herself up after the tragedy.. And I wondered how long it had taken her to decide to go out, knowing that some people may give funny stares.. if it was me, I guess I would be hysterical and maybe become mentally wrong, not being able to accept the state I am in.. Way to go girl!! You had the courage I admired!
Quote Of The Day:"C.O.U.R.A.G.E"

Yeah! Although Background Doesnt Deem Suitable To My Outfit

HmpH! Look At Me! :D
Recently my cable vision box was spolit..fused.. cant be used. It was being changed but the one they changed was also not in perfect condition! After watching for a few hours, all program channels become fuzzy on screen, I couldnt watch a thing. They are coming today to change new box..Hmm wonder can ask them to deduct th charges on those few days that we didnt watch! THREE f***ing days ok?
Two days before, while going home from Far East Plaza, at the MRT station, me and my friends saw this young teenager practising her vocals..singing out loud to a famous chinese song.. Hmm.. courage.. speaking of which. There are definately people with full courage to live on out there. I saw this girl yesterday on a bus, I guessed she had a horrifying past, her skin is red and peeling from her burns and the burns are on her entire body. Her eyelids are still raw and red.. She is so young and is on the way to school. I didnt want to look at her long to make her uncomfartable. I know she must have that courage to pick herself up after the tragedy.. And I wondered how long it had taken her to decide to go out, knowing that some people may give funny stares.. if it was me, I guess I would be hysterical and maybe become mentally wrong, not being able to accept the state I am in.. Way to go girl!! You had the courage I admired!
Quote Of The Day:"C.O.U.R.A.G.E"







1 Comments:
Very good and smart outfit~~
HELP~ i need to lose weight... waahahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home