Decision Making
Life is full of decisions.. Good decision or lousy decision? Nobody would know.. Would you know if the decision you make would be the best of all? No, you wouldnt know.. nobody would freaking know, maybe for now you think that this decision is terrific, but the next moment you regret what you choose.
Life is such, you need to take full control of yours and not resign to fate.. But some people do let fate make the decision. And I am not saying those people do not have the mind of their own, but they couldnt face the tough side of life.. Being human, that is, to face the tough/fierce situtaion or to face the softer bed of roses.
And life is such that..it is never a bed of roses, except you may say those people born with a silver spoon in their mouth. But is that true? Isnt those rich and royal people have burden somewhere somehow? I may not be rich.. I am juz a normal middle class girl. So does that means I should have more burden than those rich ones? Haha Maybe? Maybe not? That is up to you to think..
Life should be happier isnt it? Life shouldnt be full of remorse, grief, stress.. Life have to go on still without you. The days will still pass on if you are unhappy. Wah kaoz..
Quote Of The Day:"What Is Life? Find That Out Yourself"
Life is such, you need to take full control of yours and not resign to fate.. But some people do let fate make the decision. And I am not saying those people do not have the mind of their own, but they couldnt face the tough side of life.. Being human, that is, to face the tough/fierce situtaion or to face the softer bed of roses.
And life is such that..it is never a bed of roses, except you may say those people born with a silver spoon in their mouth. But is that true? Isnt those rich and royal people have burden somewhere somehow? I may not be rich.. I am juz a normal middle class girl. So does that means I should have more burden than those rich ones? Haha Maybe? Maybe not? That is up to you to think..
Life should be happier isnt it? Life shouldnt be full of remorse, grief, stress.. Life have to go on still without you. The days will still pass on if you are unhappy. Wah kaoz..
Quote Of The Day:"What Is Life? Find That Out Yourself"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home