DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Friday, November 25, 2005

The Dark Side Of Life...

I went to watch "The Exorsim Of Emily Rose" the other day.. I finally got someone to share horror show with again. The show was creepy enough.. Come to think of it, to have demons within your body.. you had never thought of that to happen to someone..but it did. People find it hard to believe, but I dont. Be it the real demons or the demontic character one person have. There is always the dark side of life. Life just went past me like that... Filled with bordom and being helpless. Sometimes I just feel betrayed, ignored and unimportant.. What am I to the existing world? Maybe that demon inside me is making me felt neglected.. Ha.. What the F*** am I talking about.. Maybe I was just too stressed over life these days, I just need to release some frustrations. Sometimes I feel life is like a circus.. U have to be the clown or the animal trainer.. Be a clown to everyone or take control of your life?!

Be smart.. but how smart can one be, if you are born stupid? Are you smart or are you the stupid one? I cant tell.. And I dont know.. Life is full of uncertain issues. Love it or hate it. Accept it or not. You choose. Am I getting out of control here? Maybe the dark side, the demons had taken over me...

Quote Of The Day: "DEMONS.. They Exist Within You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter