DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A- Hei Yo~!

My journey to a new place... I am still trying to get use to it... People are nice, work are ok.... I missed the jolly environment.. Maybe I will fit in some day... Had these pictures in Facebook already... Dianah never send me lor... I get them from King! I have 2 of them here... hehe. We went Crystal Jade at Liang Seah Street. The HK style type... hmmm.. the food are fine, but I still miss the original from HK of coz.

Hear No Evil


Poke Simi Poke

I still dont have my Bali pictures.... I only have these in my mobile phone. The rest are with NEMO. Take a look though, Seri Suites in Umalas, off Semiyak. Paddy fields, with chicken and dogs... the relaxed side of Bali.

The Bedroom


The Balcony


The Open Concept Bathroom


My First Lunch In Bali

Kinda love the resorts, although the place is "ulu", but the staff are friendly... things are close to nature... where u can only wanna laze.... hahha

Quote Of The Day:"Why Men Marry Bitches"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter