Enjoying Life so Far....
Went to color my hair...maybe doing rebonding next month...save some money first.. haha... After coloring my hair, went to this TCC in the same building, the design concept is like a palace with huge and tall cushion chair, plush-type, with white tables and tiles...

The TCC @ International Building
Talking about food, went The Line @ Shangari-La last Sunday with NEMO and family. So expensive..... the variety is a lot, from Japanese, Thai, Western, Chinese Tim Sum, Asian food (like laska..etc), Indian and lotsa lotsa desserts. Hmmm... but one thing I wanna mentioned, the taste of the food not that fantastic, I prefer The Oscar @ Conrad or Melts @ Oriental. The laska and prawn mee taste weird. If u just wana high class place to makan (and have transportation), you can go.

The Pretty Lights On The Floor

The Interior
One more week to Bali and a new start. How am I to adapt? Probably will miss a lot of friends....

Blur Me.. Calling.. @ Lift Lobby
Quote Of The Day:"Be Me, Be Natural,Be What You Think"

The TCC @ International Building
Talking about food, went The Line @ Shangari-La last Sunday with NEMO and family. So expensive..... the variety is a lot, from Japanese, Thai, Western, Chinese Tim Sum, Asian food (like laska..etc), Indian and lotsa lotsa desserts. Hmmm... but one thing I wanna mentioned, the taste of the food not that fantastic, I prefer The Oscar @ Conrad or Melts @ Oriental. The laska and prawn mee taste weird. If u just wana high class place to makan (and have transportation), you can go.

The Pretty Lights On The Floor

The Interior
One more week to Bali and a new start. How am I to adapt? Probably will miss a lot of friends....

Blur Me.. Calling.. @ Lift Lobby
Quote Of The Day:"Be Me, Be Natural,Be What You Think"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home