St James....
It had been a time to relax and club..the last time I went was last year, I seems to tone down ever since I had changed my job. Last time there are always free function pass... Or maye coz I am growing old.. I cant stay awake.. LOL, went with Daryl, King, Boonteck and Tracy last week.

Clubbing At St James!
I am so excited this week for a new start of life and yet I am saddened at a lost that I have recently as well. Something I treasured so much... I missed the bling of the silver. Although it may cost just a little... but it meant so much. Does it meant to be?? Letting go is sooo hard sometimes.
I should try to look forward to the pinkish glow of future with the blue blue sky

Clubbing At St James!
I am so excited this week for a new start of life and yet I am saddened at a lost that I have recently as well. Something I treasured so much... I missed the bling of the silver. Although it may cost just a little... but it meant so much. Does it meant to be?? Letting go is sooo hard sometimes.
I should try to look forward to the pinkish glow of future with the blue blue sky







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home