Simple Life
MIA so long again, either I have no time on weekends to come online, else week days I am totally ban from touching my PC. Sometimes I wish I have a simple life... do I get the grant? Life now is so much complicated, with so much things to consider. How should I handle them. To age, I may seems old enough to know, but maybe sometimes I do need my guidance angel.
I looked up above, I tried... I did my best... I looked at the back of the leaving shadow, should it get started in the first place... It may leave everyone in body of hurts. I yearn to see the light of hope. Where is it??? Though my tears striken face have dried up, the cuts on me are still fresh. Should I let go? But I cannot tolerate without... I braved the world now, I had to look forward. I had to reach out...
I looked up above, I tried... I did my best... I looked at the back of the leaving shadow, should it get started in the first place... It may leave everyone in body of hurts. I yearn to see the light of hope. Where is it??? Though my tears striken face have dried up, the cuts on me are still fresh. Should I let go? But I cannot tolerate without... I braved the world now, I had to look forward. I had to reach out...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home