DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Adventure begins....

I had been missing for so long, back again here... been to Desaru and back with some sunburnt...not serious though, as in not as serious as I did in Redang! Haha.. Having fun with archery, cheap food in JB,in the pool...I even revise my cycling... I did not cycle after I learnt it! So many years ago... Omigod.. For pictures, refer to "Bastar* Club"

Been to another wedding last month as well at Mandarin Hotel, the food are not too bad except for the steamed fish.. overcooked. yucks. The dinner serve till late man... Slow servings.

At Mandarin Wedding Feast

Went to Zoo last week on free pass!! Haha... Enjoy childhood time after the last visit. Which is in secondary school I think! More photos here!! The Zoo Adventure Begins

Australia Outback


Polar Bear


The Sleeping duck


NEMO and The Cheetah


The Happy Feet Team

Quote of The Day:"Luck Could Be With Me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter