Long Time No See
Long time never blog...dunno what to blog also le..haa.. Finally last semester finish le!! Yeah, will get my diploma if I ever pass this final exams.. :P After the exam week, whole lot of us went Lemon Grass at Heeren to celebrate. I was super late due to work :(. Got nothing left to eat le... Haiz.. Was kinda hungry still after sneaking some leftovers.. :) But they are nice food!

Blur Photo Taken By The Manager.. Aiyoz

I Ganna Block By A Huge Hulk! Ha!
After that some of us went Union Square near Amara Hotel, didnt know there are Salsa Dancing there though. Happening till 12plus. I went St James with friends as well after that. First time there, still ok ba... I dun have any specific fave club I must go anyway. Heard Ah Nichloas bring girlfriend to see "Mummy" Helen at St James last week.. Haaaa... Dun kill me Nic!...*Innocent* de.
Quote Of The Day: "Look Forward To This Weekend"

Blur Photo Taken By The Manager.. Aiyoz

I Ganna Block By A Huge Hulk! Ha!
After that some of us went Union Square near Amara Hotel, didnt know there are Salsa Dancing there though. Happening till 12plus. I went St James with friends as well after that. First time there, still ok ba... I dun have any specific fave club I must go anyway. Heard Ah Nichloas bring girlfriend to see "Mummy" Helen at St James last week.. Haaaa... Dun kill me Nic!...*Innocent* de.
Quote Of The Day: "Look Forward To This Weekend"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home