Korea Snow Adventure
Another week pass from my Korea trip, I miss the place, a place that I need not work...hahaha! Yesterday went to a friend's shop opening at VivoCity.. :) School had started, and projects are piling in again... when am I having it through and done forever... O Life sucks sometime.. clubbing maybe sometime soon. More Korea photos...There is this animal called Liger, a combination of tiger and lion at Everland Park... Korea highlight...

Snow Snow

Dangchangjing Filming Site

Me & LV Bear

The Big Teddy Family

The Liger- See The Strips

May I Know The Actor's Name?

SnowCapped Trees At Yong Pypong
Here are some Genting Photos...there are some more wuith Dominic!!! When are you passing them to me...? Grrrr!!! Xmas over so long le hor!!!

Queueing To Buy ThemePark Tickets

With Steve and Cousins In Genting
Hey people for more pictures of Korea Korea MY PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK HERE.
Quote Of The Day: "When Is My Next Trip? What Is My Next Destination?"

Snow Snow

Dangchangjing Filming Site

Me & LV Bear

The Big Teddy Family

The Liger- See The Strips

May I Know The Actor's Name?

SnowCapped Trees At Yong Pypong
Here are some Genting Photos...there are some more wuith Dominic!!! When are you passing them to me...? Grrrr!!! Xmas over so long le hor!!!

Queueing To Buy ThemePark Tickets

With Steve and Cousins In Genting
Hey people for more pictures of Korea Korea MY PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK HERE.
Quote Of The Day: "When Is My Next Trip? What Is My Next Destination?"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home