DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Sunday, October 08, 2006

HaZe is Driving me CrazY

The haze went up to PSI 150 last night. Bad... everything look so smoky, blur and foggy. I was in Orchard on Friday night, it looked like Singapore had a sudden attack of "fog". Weather had become so humid and warm with this extra layer of dirty air, trapping the horrible heat. This is what our neighbours did to us... Irresponsible? Or lack of knowledge? I dont know, and I dont want to get too political.

A lot of people start staying home due to the bad air quality. My nose is super itchy today although the haze had cleared for some reason. I stayed home to do my project. Sundays are always boring... I seldom go out on Sundays le. Why? A lot of my friends had their own lives to live and are busy with their own work, event preparations and such. Going out by myself is pure bordom. Stay at home and do what I am supposed to do, keep myself out of any verbal war, munch my fave snacks and watch TV/videos? Hmmm... anyway I juz finished part of my project. More to come and it sucks. maybe my life had a layer of haze as well, I couldnt see ahead suddenly. no one knows what is instore ahead anyway. Do you?

Was wanting to get new phone..thing still. Should I get LG Chocolate? I explore its function on LG HK website, ask me why not SG web? Cos SG web is so limited of the functions and specifications. I really dont know any details of it at all. Weird that products here online are not specified properly, isnt that bad for marketing in Singapore??

Quote Of The Day: "Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You Gonna Get"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter