The Shanghai Nite
Finally finish my projects... time for exam studying soon... arghhh...how to pass? I have no idea what I am studying...wahaha..
There are actually lots to update.. but I forgot what I did the past week.. maybe lack of sleep? Anyway here are the Shanghai Nite pics!

Four Beautiful Ladies

We Are All One .... What?

Support...

Do I Look Cute With The Flower?

Wine Exchange
I am conking out soon........hehe, back from watching a silly movie.. haha.. Anyway there are more pictures in the >Picture Gallery. Clink the link or click the icon below.
Quote Of The Day: "Sleeping Beauty"
There are actually lots to update.. but I forgot what I did the past week.. maybe lack of sleep? Anyway here are the Shanghai Nite pics!

Four Beautiful Ladies

We Are All One .... What?

Support...

Do I Look Cute With The Flower?

Wine Exchange
I am conking out soon........hehe, back from watching a silly movie.. haha.. Anyway there are more pictures in the >Picture Gallery. Clink the link or click the icon below.
Quote Of The Day: "Sleeping Beauty"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home