Spelled Me T.I.R.E.D
I still zoning out every day... I wish there is 48 hours per day... there isnt enough time to go to school, work and do my projects, and I lacked sleep... I woke up everyday with a headache, I fell sick more than ever since I started my part time course. I want a break, a break from the existing life forever............ Life is sometimes like a movie, you have to put up a show.
Haizzz.. I need food to destress.. I dont know... Anyways, I came across this Korean crackers which taste like peanuts and rice... I think it is suppose to be filled with soya bean, peanuts, barley, rice and coffee beans? According to the picture then. Am I correct?

Korean Haitai Crackers..
But then when I read the ingredients... I found something interesting... What is the component that is called "Job's tear powder"?

What Is This?
U all know of the vodoo dolls trend? One day last week, I saw this cream palm size vodoo doll in the grass patch next to the road. I didnt take much notice of it, until I realised it was wrapped in red paper (those chinese use to write new year calligraphy or color the red eggs), the red paper was scribbled with some black inked words, which were illegible.... Ewww.. wonder if there is actually some real curse to it... Ewww! Life is full of weird and unreasonable things.... Unreasonable people, unreasonable bargains, unreasonable fufillments....
Quote Of The Day: "I Am Only Human, Not A Superwoman"
Haizzz.. I need food to destress.. I dont know... Anyways, I came across this Korean crackers which taste like peanuts and rice... I think it is suppose to be filled with soya bean, peanuts, barley, rice and coffee beans? According to the picture then. Am I correct?

Korean Haitai Crackers..
But then when I read the ingredients... I found something interesting... What is the component that is called "Job's tear powder"?

What Is This?
U all know of the vodoo dolls trend? One day last week, I saw this cream palm size vodoo doll in the grass patch next to the road. I didnt take much notice of it, until I realised it was wrapped in red paper (those chinese use to write new year calligraphy or color the red eggs), the red paper was scribbled with some black inked words, which were illegible.... Ewww.. wonder if there is actually some real curse to it... Ewww! Life is full of weird and unreasonable things.... Unreasonable people, unreasonable bargains, unreasonable fufillments....
Quote Of The Day: "I Am Only Human, Not A Superwoman"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home