Out Of ControL?
Tired still, headache still... I became a "World Cup Soceer Widow". Gals got what I mean hor? NEMO is so engrossed with World Cup, I almost lost my existence... Hahaha! Ok, he made his efforts to pay some attention to me... Counting down to 9 July.. End of the black and white ball war. Hehehe.. Here are some pictures from the wedding I attended in Goodwood Park, not much pictures, some I looked bad and sleepy, due to the medicine I took for my bad flu that day. So? You were saying? Of course I dont upload the ugly side of me lah! Siao! Those pretty ones are taken by the professional photographer for the bride and groom photo album... I can only remember them in my head :P

Me looking Radiant!

Do You Spot Me?

The Food That Look So Good & Yet Tasteless To Me
KAOZ! Due to My Lousy Flu Then!
Yesterday, at NEMO house, we went to walk Mambo, the hero doggie in the house. We met this crazy dog which burst out from nowhere totally out of control, trying to bite and clawed at our friendly Mambo. It is so smal and yet so fierce, and it was the maid who brought it out for "walk". Sorry to say this, but she took that as an excuse and what I see is she is meeting her lover. I asked sternly to get her dog which was not leashed. She screamed franctically, "I dont dare to, I scared it will bite me!" WTF! Out of anger, I used the newspaper in hand to slap the dog slightly on the face. Finally, after almost 3 mintues of growling and struggling, the maid took the hind legs of the crazy dog (as per "instructed" by her lover). Kaoz...if the struggle went on, I think I would slap the dog harder with the newspaper.
After Mambo finished his walk, while we were heading back, we passed by the dark corner again, where the maid and her "male friend" were, we heard the crazy dog barking at Mambo again, trying to get out of the arms of the "male friend". Leashed your dog next time if you dont want any accident to happen and "exposed your affair"......
Quote Of The Day:" Dark Secrets Are Meant To Be Kept"

Me looking Radiant!

Do You Spot Me?

The Food That Look So Good & Yet Tasteless To Me
KAOZ! Due to My Lousy Flu Then!
Yesterday, at NEMO house, we went to walk Mambo, the hero doggie in the house. We met this crazy dog which burst out from nowhere totally out of control, trying to bite and clawed at our friendly Mambo. It is so smal and yet so fierce, and it was the maid who brought it out for "walk". Sorry to say this, but she took that as an excuse and what I see is she is meeting her lover. I asked sternly to get her dog which was not leashed. She screamed franctically, "I dont dare to, I scared it will bite me!" WTF! Out of anger, I used the newspaper in hand to slap the dog slightly on the face. Finally, after almost 3 mintues of growling and struggling, the maid took the hind legs of the crazy dog (as per "instructed" by her lover). Kaoz...if the struggle went on, I think I would slap the dog harder with the newspaper.
After Mambo finished his walk, while we were heading back, we passed by the dark corner again, where the maid and her "male friend" were, we heard the crazy dog barking at Mambo again, trying to get out of the arms of the "male friend". Leashed your dog next time if you dont want any accident to happen and "exposed your affair"......
Quote Of The Day:" Dark Secrets Are Meant To Be Kept"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home