DroP In ThaT BlaCk HoLe 36

BLACKHOLE 36
In The Deep of The Solar System,See What You Could Find, What You Could See

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Foodddd......

I love food... I miss food... I miss that curry puff from Bouganvilla Gardens opposite Hwa Chong 3 years ago... I never seem to find it anymore.. Just few days back, my colleuages brought me to Bukit Pumai for this particular lor mee, that drew long queues every lunch time. I knew why after tasting it... Yummy! There are these crispy bits in their thick soup which tasted just right with plenty vinegar, chilli and garlic... slurp*

The other day, we went to the prawn noodles stall behind Henderson Primary School. That was good too...hehhe. It comes with this curry powder that you can mix with the noodles. Pork ribs and prawn soup stock... wahhhhhhhhhh. Discover this soyabean milk cake in Bukit Merah Central. Looks good. It is milky flavoured chiffon cake. So soft it melts in your mouth... Oooooo. Bukit Merah is full of yummilious food.

Spongy Chiffon Melts

You guys ever been to the new renovated Funan IT Mall? I think I havent been there for so long. I didnt realise that the lifts and the washrooms were being renovated to such "futuristic" look. The lift is like space shuttle with scrolling words and neon lights. The washrooms have neon pick lights.

The Ladies Spaceship

I want more good food places, anyone have any suggestions? The best is able to find my fave curry puffs!!!

Quote Of The Day: "Shacked"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: MINGLI
Birth: 17 AUGUST
Nationality: SINGAPORE
Height: 1.63M
Race: CHINESE
Occupation: FASHION SLAVE
MoonLight: FOOD SLAVE

: Career : New Mobile Phone:

: Happy Life : Japan Trip :

: Shanghai/Beijing Trip : New Private House:

: Gucci Bag : Bicycle :

: Nike/ DKNY Watch : A Date With Show Luo Zhi Xiang:

: Vitamin "M" : Health Being :

: Romantic Dinner:

: Bliss : New Zealand/ Europe Trip :

Powered by Blogger

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Counters
Free Hit Counter